New York City’s comic con starts today and we’ll be there to bring you interviews, updates and news on everything awesome. Be sure to check back here between today and Monday for all things NYC comic con related.
Update 10/11/13: After a busy first two days for the Review Zoo we’ve gotten about a dozen interviews filmed and they will be added to the site starting Monday and quite possibly a surprise interview with a well known person set for Saturday. Fingers crossed!
Images and articles from the event should be popping up in the next day or so. Sorry for the delays, hopefully you all will be happy with what we provide.
Update 10/14/13: New York City Comic Con is over but our work is just beginning. We will be bringing to you today some of the coverage we did there along with an interview Stan Lee himself. Check back later for the official updates!
Check out some of this cool stuff from Comic Con (Click the links below):
- Stan Lee interview by Andrew Mcdonald
- Darkhorse Takes on Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z
- The Adventures of Danny and Mike or Attack of Pete and Pete
- Stan Lee Signature Cologne with JADS International
- NYC Comic Con Cosplay Pictures
- Interview with Lion Forge Comics Creators
- Interview with Kill Shakespeare Co-Creator Conor McCreery
- South Park: The Stick of Truth
- 2013 New York Comic Con Photos
- We Ask WTF is Yeah!?
- Geeks Out Interview with Keith Marran and Kevin Gilligan
- Instagram/Twitter Competitor? What is Brabble?
- Hero Initiative Interview with Mike Malve